Archaeologists have unearthed evidence of the earliest large-scale celebrations in Britain – with people and animals travelling hundreds of miles for prehistoric feasting rituals.
- South African lakes vanished because of climate change
- Oldest architectural plans detail desert kites, prehistoric mega structures
- Kissing first occurred in Mesopotamia 4,500 years ago?
- Pottery suggests a surprising diversity of ethnic groups in the US Virgin Islands before Columbus
- Health consequences of child labor in 19th century England
- Hominins preferred mosaic landscapes and high ecosystem diversity
- Copper artefacts reveal changing connections in prehistoric Europe
- Red Lily Lagoon, where first Australians lived more than 60,000 years ago